What information do we collect?
We collect the details provided by you when you place your order on our site. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake. Information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- We collect your shipping address to ensure proper delivery of the Products. To protect your Privacy we may delete your addresses associated with individual orders after a certain period of time has passed.
- We collect your email address to send you notifications and important information about your Orders.
- We store information about the status of your Orders, Requests under our Warranty and Refund Policy and logs of your Bitcoin payments. We may delete cancelled Orders from our database after a certain period of time has passed.
- Information and feedback we receive from you that helps us improving our website, offerings, and your customer experience. We collect your personal information when relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Collection and processing of your personal information is based on automated processes.
Who is the controller?
The controller of your above personal information is only Bleskomat s.r.o., registered office: Korunní 2569/108, 101 00 Praha 10 – Vinohrady, Czech Republic, Company ID: 09763821.
How do we protect your information?
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of customer information. All sensitive user information is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. TLS is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information so that they can be securely transferred over the internet.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data (except for any successors in title to our business). This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, provide you services (e.g. providers of shipping) or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party links
Under Article 15 to 21 of the GDPR, you have the following rights that you are entitled to apply to the collector:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification,
- Right to erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object.
As Required By Law
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena or to conform to the edicts of the law, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Bleskomat or to protect and defend the rights or property of Bleskomat.
As outlined in this Privacy Statement, we will not process your user information without a lawful basis to do so, as such bases are defined in Article 6 of the GDPR. In general, we will process your user information on the legal bases of consent, contract (if you have entered into an agreement with us and such processing is a necessary part thereof), or legal obligation (as noted above). We may also process certain user information on the basis of the following legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests: delivering and continuing to develop and improve the website, learning from your behavior on the website (e.g., analyzing traffic) to better serve you and other website users, helping us modify or enhance the website and its content, receiving insight as to what users do (and don’t) like about our Site or aspects thereof, and providing a stable, consistent, and secure user experience in connection with the website.
How to contact us?
101 00 Praha 10 – Vinohrady
Company ID: 09763821